Woods Island Club
On the shimmering swells of the San Francisco Bay, an island oasis of craft beer and beachy vibes with picnic tables, palm trees, and our experimental barrel room in the shade of the Bay Bridge.
422 Clipper Cove Way
Phone: (415) 894-5097
Hours (subject to weather)
Saturdays and Sundays: 12pm to 6pm
Closed to the Public
Saturday, December 23
Sunday, December 24
Saturday, January 20 (Private Event)
- Kids are welcome with parental supervision.
- Dogs are welcome in outside areas. Dogs must remain on leash at all times.
- We have empanadas available, and you may also bring in outside food.
- We have beach chairs available on a first-come first-served basis, but you are also welcome to bring your own chairs.
- No outside alcohol permitted.
Book a Table
Book an eight-foot long biergarten table with umbrella adjacent to the sand. Reservations require a non-refundable fee of $50. Please click on the calendar to view availability and submit payment.
Parties & Events
Have a party of 20 or more? Please let us know so we can staff up to serve you! Make a reservation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to offer a headcount and an estimated time of arrival and you will receive a $10 credit as a gift.
Interested in booking a private event? Find out more.